When it comes time to entertain, you are always start to look to find appetizers that are new and exciting. Personally, I am drawn to warm, cheesy appetizers because they are so different from the easy cold dips that are usually presented. Do not get me wrong, I love me some veggies and dip, like my killer Dill Dip recipe…but there is something dynamic by having one or two warm appetizers to also enjoy when you are putting out a food spread.
So if your looking for a decadent warm appetizer to add to your food spread when it’s time to entertain, look no further! This Creamy Baked Goat Cheese Dip is a stand-out appetizer that you’ll want to include! The goat cheese adds a unique but delicious flavor profile that makes this a delightful surprise to your guests.
Creamy Baked Goat Cheese Dip Ingredients
- Cream cheese, softened
- Goat cheese, softened
- Garlic cloves, minced
- Fresh thyme leaves, minced
- Fresh rosemary, minced
- Kosher salt
- Red pepper flakes
- Shredded asiago cheese, divided
How Do I Make This Creamy Baked Goat Cheese Dip?
This recipe is rather straight forward. I like to call it measure, dump, and combine.
Tip & Tricks
- You can make this up to two days ahead a head of time. Do not add the last portion of the cheese on top until just before you bake. Cover with Saran wrap and refrigerate until you are ready to bake.
- Make sure that your cream chees and goat cheese are softened to get the ingredients to mix well together.
- Bake until you get a golden brown color around the edges with a creamy center before you remove from the oven.
If you’re looking for other appetizer recipes, you may also want to check out my other popular appetizer recipes such as:
- Dill dip that draws a crowd.
- Sweet And Savory Cheese Ball
- Best Warm Spinach And Artichoke Dip
- Baked Cheesy Onion Dip
If you enjoyed this recipe, please comment your thoughts below! Also, to not miss any other amazing recipes, follow Food Devoted on Instagram | Facebook | Pinterest and sign up to receive our blog notifications by subscribing to our email.